Saturday, February 14, 2009

Identity

Who are you really? What's your identity? So many people go through life not ever knowing what they were created for or who they want to be. So many times we try to be somebody we are not. This is so common and so easy to do. I can look back on my life and see that I haven't always been myself. I would say sometimes that I want to be like him, or why couldn't that be my calling on my life. I can also say that I haven't known what I was created for. So I began to look at other things and want those things other than the promises of God.

God made each and everyone of us in his own image. The truth is, there is only one you. There is only one me. Nobody can do what you do or how you do it. God's plan for your life is concrete. You are one of a kind. Your finger prints are yours, nobody else on earth has them. The truth is, we have God prints.

We were created to fellowship with God and live in and through him showing the love that his son Jesus Christ showed us when he died on the cross. He had each one of you on his mind and the plan he created for you. I challenge you to be who you were created to be. Live to be you and never try to be someone you're not.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog post next to your picture! You look like a musician, or a hit man! That's it--a "hit man"--for God!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete