Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family

So many times we take our family for granet. We sometimes simply overlook our family. We go days sometimes without talking to our parents, or to our brothers, and sisters.

This past week I have really given this thought. Without family, we are not who we are. Without family, we are not connected to anyone. Being a family gives you a quality about yourself.

After the death of my friend last week, I have been thinking that family is the most important part of your life. I havent always been the one to express to my parents, brothers, and sisters that I love them and that I apreciate them. I am now trying to take each day and tell them personaly that I love them. I'm not sure what will come from it but I'm not looking for any more aproval than I already have.

Love today like it's your last!

1 comment:

  1. For "granted!" Sorry, can't resist!

    I try not to do that, and my mother helps me. If she doesn't hear from me every week, she calls me!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete